العودة   منتديات احباب الحسين عليه السلام > القسم الأدبي > احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه لكل مايتعلق بلغتنا العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه

Ziyarat al-Arba'in

احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه

إضافة رد
قديم 18-10-2019, 08:20 AM   المشاركة رقم: 1
معلومات العضو
صدى المهدي

مراقـــبة عـــــامة

الصورة الرمزية صدى المهدي

إحصائية العضو

التوقيت

التواجد والإتصالات
صدى المهدي غير متواجد حالياً

المنتدى : احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
افتراضي Ziyarat al-Arba'in

In the name of God the Merciful Peace Waliullah and Habiba peace on the friend of God and Najeebeh peace on the descriptive God and Son of descriptive peace Hussein oppressed martyr of peace on the prisoner distress and dead Abra Oh God, I bear witness that he and Lake and the son of Lake and Sfik and Ibn Sfik winner Pkramtk Okrmth certificate and Habute happy and Ajtpeth Tayib birth and made him a master of masters and a leader of leaders, Maida of Almadh and gave legacies prophets and made him an argument on your creation of the guardians Voadhir in their prayers and give advice and make Mhjtah Vic Istnqz slaves from the guardians Voadhir in their prayers and give advice and make Mhjtah Vic Istnqz slaves of ignorance and confusion of error has Tozer him from the helm </SPAN>world and has sold his luck Balerzl minimum and urticaria delayed by price Aloox, and the arrogance and the deterioration in his desires and Oschtk and exasperate Prophet and obeyed the will mislead the people of discord and hypocrisy and carry burdens who deserve the fire Fjahidhm you Sabra calculated even shedding in obeying his blood and A_h harem O Vanhm to us and Bella and tortured by a painful punishment Hail bin secretary lived </SPAN>happy and I went benign Humic Fiqida oppressed martyr and I bear witness that God finished what he promise and pestilent failed you and tortured to kill you and I bear witness that you carried the covenant of Allah and fought in the process even Attac certainty to kill you, and cursed God has wronged you and God curse his mother heard this Vredat by God, I bear witness that I am the Crown to whom, Lallah </SPAN>and the enemy of those who booed my father, you and mom, son of the Messenger of Allah I bear witness that you were a light in the Aloslab majestic and wombs antiseptic did not Tngesk ignorance Bonjaasha not Talpsk any unclear from her clothes and I bear witness that you are of the pillars of religion and the pillars of the Muslim stronghold of believers and I bear witness that you are the Imam Barr met complacent fine-Hadi al-Mahdi and I bear witness that the Imams of the </SPAN>your child's word of piety and the flags of the guidance and the most trustworthy handhold and the argument to the people of this world and I certify that I am to you a believer and Abaiapkm am sure the laws of religion and the last verses of my work and my heart to your heart peace and warrants to the commanded you practice and Nosrati your stomach until God you Vmekm with you not with your enemy blessings of Allah be on you and on your souls and your bodies and Shahdkm and Gaúpkm and Zahrkm and Batnkm Amen </SPAN>Lord of the Worlds.</SPAN>

عرض البوم صور صدى المهدي   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-10-2019, 11:32 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2
معلومات العضو
محـب الحسين

الصورة الرمزية محـب الحسين

إحصائية العضو

التوقيت

التواجد والإتصالات
محـب الحسين غير متواجد حالياً

كاتب الموضوع : صدى المهدي المنتدى : احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
افتراضي

بوركتِ اختنا الفاضله