العودة   منتديات احباب الحسين عليه السلام > القسم الأدبي > احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه لكل مايتعلق بلغتنا العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه

Imam Hussein (AS)'s quotes

احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه

إضافة رد
قديم 28-03-2020, 09:28 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
معلومات العضو
صدى المهدي

مراقـــبة عـــــامة

الصورة الرمزية صدى المهدي

إحصائية العضو

التوقيت

التواجد والإتصالات
صدى المهدي غير متواجد حالياً

المنتدى : احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
افتراضي Imam Hussein (AS)'s quotes

Hazrat Imam Hussein (AS)’s quotes

* O my followers! Whenever you drink *******ing water remember me Or whenever you heard about a martyred or a lonely person, weep for me I am the son of the Prophet who was martyred cruelly, And then smashed me intentionally under the hoofs of their horses. I wish you all were present in Ashoora and saw how I asked them for water for my infant, but they refused to give.

* In a letter Imam Hussein (AS) sent to the people of Basra, he wrote:

“Allah, certainly, chose Muhammad (P.B.U.H) from among His creatures, honored him with His prophethood, and chose him for His Message. Then He took his life, raising him to His nearness, after he had advised His servants and preached what he was entrusted. We were his family, his pious men, his trustees, his inheritors and the most entitled among people to inherit his status. The people monopolized that to themselves and we assented, disagreeing to discussion, and chose patience. We know that we are more entitled to that legitimate right than those who seized it. I am sending my messenger to you with this letter. I am calling you to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Prophet (P.B.U.H), for certainly the Sunnah was weakened and innovation was revived. Should you listen to what I tell you, you will be guided to the righteous path.”

* “...And I am not taking up arms in order to make merry, or be ecstatic over what I possess. I am not making mischief, nor exercising oppression. But I am ready to fight for the sole goal of seeking reform of the ummah of my grandfather, the Prophet of Allah (P.B.U.H). I want to enjoin good and forbid evil and guide the affairs of the people as my grandfather (P.B.U.H), and my father Ali Bin Abi Talib (AS), were doing...”

* “O Allah! It is You in Whom I trust amid all grief. You are my hope amid all violence. You are my refuge and provision in everything that happens to me. How many grievances that weaken the heart, leaving me with no means to handle them, during which friend deserts me, and the enemy rejoices in it. I lay it before you and complain of it to You, because of my desire in You, You alone. You relieve me of it and remove it from me. You are the Master of all grace, the Possessor of all goodness, and Ultimate Resort of all desire.”

ترجمة واعداد
مؤؤوسة السبطين العالمية

عرض البوم صور صدى المهدي   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-03-2020, 10:08 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
معلومات العضو
عاشقة ام الحسنين

مراقـــبة عـــــامة

الصورة الرمزية عاشقة ام الحسنين

إحصائية العضو

التوقيت

التواجد والإتصالات
عاشقة ام الحسنين غير متواجد حالياً

كاتب الموضوع : صدى المهدي المنتدى : احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
افتراضي

اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد وعجل فرجهم ياكريم
مجهود رائع
جزاك الله خير

توقيع : عاشقة ام الحسنين

عرض البوم صور عاشقة ام الحسنين   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 29-03-2020, 05:47 AM   المشاركة رقم: 3
معلومات العضو
محـب الحسين

الصورة الرمزية محـب الحسين

إحصائية العضو

التوقيت

التواجد والإتصالات
محـب الحسين غير متواجد حالياً

كاتب الموضوع : صدى المهدي المنتدى : احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
افتراضي

أحسنتِ اختنا الفاضله

توقيع : محـب الحسين

عرض البوم صور محـب الحسين   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Imam Musa bin Ja'far al-Kazim(AS) صدى المهدي احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه 2 23-03-2020 02:49 AM
Who Was Imam Muhammad Al-Jawad صدى المهدي احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه 1 08-03-2020 03:05 PM
Imam Jafar Cadiq (P) صدى المهدي احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه 2 14-11-2019 04:26 PM
أجمل رسائل الحب و الرومانسية مع Love Quotes Images راما راما أندرويد android 0 05-11-2016 08:47 PM
Sayings of Imam Ali وعد عباس احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه 2 08-02-2013 07:36 PM

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع