العودة   منتديات احباب الحسين عليه السلام > القسم الأدبي > احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه لكل مايتعلق بلغتنا العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
روابط مفيدة مشاركات اليوم البحث

Al-Abbas in the eyes of the Imams

احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 25-07-2023, 08:01 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

صدى المهدي

مراقـــبة عـــــامة

الصورة الرمزية صدى المهدي

الملف الشخصي

صدى المهدي متواجد حالياً

افتراضي Al-Abbas in the eyes of the Imams

Al-Abbas in the eyes of the Imams

[/COLOR]
The Immaculate Imams are the representatives of God, the successors of His Prophet and the leaders that God has assigned for people so as to make distinction between the right and the wrong. They, peace be upon them, praised many persons and also condemned many others - each according to their deeds. On that account, they described Al-Abbas, with the finest words of praise, appreciation, and commendation and showed their admiration for his heroic performance for defending Islam. He however, has occupied the hearts and feelings of the great personalities and has become melody of the free people all over history.
Let us now refer to some of the medals that the Immaculate Imams (peace be upon them) conferred upon Al-Abbas:
1-Imam Ali (peace be upon him):
We have already mentioned that Imam Ali (peace be upon him) foretold about the personality and future of Al-Abbas when he was one-day old. In many other situations, Imam Ali (peace be upon him) foretold that his son would shoulder the responsibility of protecting the harem of his brother and would sacrifice himself for his religion and belief.
These predictions are regarded as commendations for Al-Abbas whose mission was divinely identified and prepared. He did not disappoint his father when he accomplished his mission as completely as possible to the last spark of his life.
2-Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him):
Historian have narrated many reports showing the close, unique relation between Al-Abbas and his brother, Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon both of them) who addressed to him a word showing the great rank that Al-Abbas occupied in his brother's mentality: In one of the many situations in Karbala, Imam Al-Hussayn said to his brother Al-Abbas: "Ride on, may I be your sacrifice."
And when Al-Abbas breathed his last breaths Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) declared with deeply sad tone: "Now, my back is broken, and I have become helpless, and my enemies are rejoicing at my misfortune." This word expresses the real position that Al-Abbas was occupying for his brother.
3-Imam Zayn Al-'Abideen (peace be upon him):
Imam Zayn Al-'Abideen (peace be upon him) is one of the founders of true piety and virtue of Islam. Historians have reported that he used to seek Allah's mercy for his uncle, Al-Abbas, and used to refer to him with the finest words of admiration and commendation:
"Allah may have mercy upon my uncle, Al-Abbas. He preferred his brother to himself, did well, and sacrificed himself for his brother until he lost his two hands for sake of such. Thus, Allah, instead of his two hands, will give him two wings with which he will fly with the angels in Paradise, just like Ja'far ibn Abi Taleb. Verily Abbas has a status in the presence of Allah that all the martyrs will envy on the Day of Judgment."
The previous statement of Imam Zayn Al-'Abideen (peace be upon him) includes the most significant sacrifices that Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) did towards his brother; Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him). For sake of his brother, Al-Abbas sacrificed his two hands and went on resisting until he was felled. For these great sacrifices, God will grant Al-Abbas an unparalleled rank that all martyrs will wish if they had its like.
In addition to that, the divine rule says that only an Imam can bury and Imam, and this is why Imam As-Sajjad (peace be upon him) by miracle went back to Karbala to bury his father Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him). Historians state that once there he (peace be upon him) guided the tribe of Bani Asad to identify the corpses, and requested them to bury all the martyrs, apart from his father father and his uncle Al-Abbas (peace be upon both oft hem). He came down from his horse, and walked between the corpses and stopped at the body of his father Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him) and hugged him, and started smelling and kissing him, crying out loudly, saying: "O dear father! After you, our distress is long. O dear father! After you, our sorrow is long.." Then he came to the grave-site and lifted a handful of its soil. A grave already dug appeared, and so did a pre-constructed shrine... He placed his hands under the Imam's back and said, “In the Name of Allah, and according to the creed of the Messenger of Allah, Allah has said the truth, and so has His Messenger (Allah's prayers be upon him and his holy Household). The will of Allah be done; there is no power nor might except in Allah, the Great.”
Then he took it and went down without being assisted by anyone from among the Banu Asad to whom he said, “I have with me someone who will assist me.”
Once he laid it down in the grave, he put his cheek on his father's sacred neck and said, “Congratulations to the land that contains your pure body, for the world after you is dark whereas the hereafter in your light shall shine. As to the night, it is the harbinger of sleep, while grief remains forever, for Allah shall choose for your Ahl Al-Bayt (Allah's prayers be upon them) your abode wherein you shall abide. From me to you is Salam [peace], O son of the Messenger of Allah, and the mercy of Allah and His blessings.” On the grave he wrote: “This is the grave of Al-Hussayn son of ‘Ali son of Abu Taleb, the one whom they killed even as he was a thirsty stranger.”
Then he walked to the body of his uncle, Al-Abbas (peace be upon him), and he saw him in a condition that had left the angels in the heavens' strata baffled and caused the huris to weep even as they were in the chambers of Paradise. He fell upon it kissing his sacred neck and saying, “May the world after you be obliterated, O moon of Banu Hashim, and peace from me to you, O martyr, and the mercy of Allah and His blessings.” He dug a grave for him and took him down in it by himself just as he had done to the corpse of his martyred father (peace be upon him). He said to Banu Asad, “There is someone with me to help me.”
Yes, he gave the opportunity to Banu Asad to participate in burying the martyrs, and he assigned for them two places, ordering them to dig two pits in the first of which he buried those slain from Banu Hashim and in the second those slain from among their companions.
Therefore, we must comprehend that Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) has a greater status than all martyrs, that the Imam buried him himself like he did for the Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon them all).
4-Imam As-Sadeq (peace be upon him):
Imam As-Sadeq (peace be upon him) used to praise his uncle Al-Abbas and pay tributes to his heroic situations during the battle of at-Taff:
"My uncle Al-Abbas was clear-sighted and steadfastly faithful. He fought with his brother Al-Hussayn, did very well, and was martyred."
Imam As-Sadeq (peace be upon him) testified that his uncle Al-’Abbas accomplished his duties towards the pledge with God and the loyalty to the Imam of his time utterly. He supported the right party, stood steadfast with his brother in the most intensive circumstances, and did not leave him until he was martyred after he had lost his two hands.
Al-’Abbas was created to be faithful; therefore his clear-sightedness, steadfast faith, valor, submission, belief, loyalty and sincerity were natural elements of his personality and were also the fruit of the unparalleled values of his parents.
5-Imam Al-Mahdi (may Allah hasten his holy reappearance):
The Owner of the Order and Time; Imam Al-Mahdi (may Allah hasten his holy reappearance) addressed Al-Abbas (peace be upon him) as following the Ziyarat Nahiyah Al-Muqaddasah:
"Peace be upon Aba Al-Fadl Al-Abbas, son of the commander of the believers, the one who protected his brother with his own life, and collected provisions from his past for his future, and lay down his life for Al-Hussayn, faithful unto death; and who strove to bring water for him and his children, but whose arms were both cut off. May Allah curse his murderers, Yazeed bin Ruqaad al-Heeti and Hakeem bin Tufail at-Taai."
In the previous statement, Imam Al-Mahdi praises Al-Abbas for the noble characteristics that he enjoyed, the Imam (peace be upon him) commends Al-Abbas for:
* Preferring his brother, the chief of the martyrs, over himself,
* Supplying himself with the opportunities for this life and for the life to come. This is an indication to his piety, God-fearing nature and support for the ‘right’ and its people,
* Sacrificing his brothers, sons and himself for Imam Al-Hussayn (peace be upon him),
* Protecting his brother with his soul, and
* His efforts to fetch water to his brother and his harem when the opposite party surrounded the Euphrates so as to prevent the party of Imam Al-Hussayn from having water even for their children and women.
منقووول من العتبة العباسية المقدسة

من مواضيع صدى المهدي » إهداء نسخة مصورة من مخطوط قرآني نادر إلى خزانة العتبة العباسية
» الانتظار والصِّراع بين المستضعفين والمستكبرين
» الإستفتاءات … أسئلة بشأن البيع والشراء
» أنَّ الدين هو وسيلة اخترعها الأقوياء والأثرياء لتخدير الفقراء
» تحت شعار (من نهج الزهراء حجابي وبزينب اقتدائي)
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
al-abbas, eyes, imams

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Al-'Abbas (a) صدى المهدي احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه 3 20-09-2019 07:47 PM
لعبه DEAD EYES v1.5 مدفوعه للاندرويد cougarr أندرويد android 0 04-08-2016 07:06 PM
Abbas كبش الكتيبه احباب الحسين للتصميم والجرافكس 1 07-06-2016 04:05 PM
أئمتي اثنا عشر 12 Imams محب الرسول احباب الحسين للمرئيات والصوتيات الاسلاميه 5 07-03-2013 02:58 PM
Close your eyes & fly with your dreams ج‘ـنٌوٌنْ ! احباب الحسين للديكور والاكسسوارات 6 09-11-2012 09:08 PM

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع