العودة   منتديات احباب الحسين عليه السلام > القسم الأدبي > احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه لكل مايتعلق بلغتنا العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه

Lady Fatima az-Zahra (peace be upon her)

احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه

إضافة رد
قديم 12-01-2020, 01:24 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
معلومات العضو
صدى المهدي

مراقـــبة عـــــامة

الصورة الرمزية صدى المهدي

إحصائية العضو

التوقيت

التواجد والإتصالات
صدى المهدي غير متواجد حالياً

المنتدى : احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
افتراضي Lady Fatima az-Zahra (peace be upon her)

Lady Fatima az-Zahra (peace be upon her)

Ziyarah for the Mistress of the Women of the Worlds, Lady Fatima Zahra’, may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon her

زِيَارَةٌ سَيِّدَةِ النِّسَآءِ الْعَالَمِينَ فَاطِمَةَ الزَّهْرَآءِ (سَلاَمُ ٱللهِ عَلَيْهَا)

Translated by Badr Shahin
Edited by Arifa Hudda
While standing in the area between the Noble Prophet’s tomb and mimbar (a place described as a Garden of Paradise – al-Rawdah), you may pay your respects to Lady Fatima Zahra’, although there is a disagreement about the place of her tomb.
Some say that she was buried in al-Rawdah; others say that she was buried in her own house; while others say that she was buried in the cemetery known as Jannatul Baqiʿ. However, the majority of our scholars agree that she should be visited within the area of al-Rawdah, although to visit her at all three of these places is more preferable.
When you stand for the ziyarah of Lady Fatima Zahra’, recite the following: بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful يَا مُـمْتَحَنَةُ

O the carefully examined one: اِمْتَحَنَكِ اللهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكِ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَـخْلُقَكِ

Allah had tried you before He created you (for this worldly life), فَوَجَدَكِ لـِمَا امْتَحَنَكِ صَابِرَةً،

And thus He found you successfully enduring in that trial.1 وَزَعَمْنَا أَنَّا لَكِ أَوْلِيَآءٌ وَمُصَدِّقُونَ

We declare that we are your followers and believers, وَصَابِرُونَ لِكُلِّ مَا أَتَانَا بِهِ أَبُوكِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ،

and patient with all that has been conveyed to us by your father - peace of Allah be upon him and his household, وَأَتـىٰ بِهِ وَصِيَّهُ،

And all that which his successor (Imam ’Ali b. Abi Talib) brought. فَإِنَّا نَسْأَلُكِ إِنْ كُنَّا صَدَّقْنَاكِ

Thus we ask you that if we have truly believed in you, إِلاَّ أَلْـحَقْتِنَا بِتَصْدِيقِنَا لَـهُمْ

That you may include us with those who believe in them all (all of the Prophet’s successors), لِنُبَشِّرَ أَنْفُسَنَا بِأَنَّا قَدْ طَهُرْنَا بِوِلاَيَتِكِ.

So that we may grant ourselves the glad tidings that we have been purified on account of our loyalty towards you.
It is recommended to also recite the following: أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ رَسُولِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the Messenger of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ نَبِيِّ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the Prophet of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ حَبِيبِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the most beloved of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ خَلِيلِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the close friend of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ صَفِيِّ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the chosen one of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ أَمِينِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the trustee of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ خَيْرِ خَلْقِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the best of Allah’s creations. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ أَفْضَلِ أَنْبِيَآءِ اللهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the best amongst Allah’s prophets, messengers and angels. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ خَيْرِ الْبَرِيَّةِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the best of created beings. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا سَيِّدَةَ نِسَآءِ الْعَالَـمِينَ مِنَ الأَوَّلِينَ وَالآخِرِينَ،

Peace be upon you O the Leader of all women of the world, from the first to the last generations. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا زَوْجَةَ وَلِـيِّ اللهِ وَخَيْرِ الْـخَلْقِ بَعْدَ رَسُولِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O the wife of the guardian of (the message of) Allah and the best of all created beings after the Messenger of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا أُمُّ الْـحَسَنِ وَالْـحُسَيْنِ

Peace be upon you O the mother of Hasan and Husayn, سَيِّدَيْ شَبَابِ أَهْلِ الْـجَنَّةِ،

the two masters of the youth of paradise. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الصِّدِّيقَةُ الشَّهِيدَةُ،

Peace be upon you O the veracious, the martyred one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الرَّضِيَّةُ الْـمَرْضِيَّةُ،

Peace be upon you O the content, the pleased one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الْفَاضِلَةُ الزَّكِيَّةُ،

Peace be upon you O the virtuous, the pure one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الْـحَوْرَآءُ الإِنْسِيَّةُ،

Peace be upon you O the paradisiacal human being. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا التَّقِيَّةُ النَّقِيَّةُ،

Peace be upon you O the pious, the immaculate one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الْـمُحَدَّثَةُ الْعَلِيمَةُ،

Peace be upon you O the one whom the angels spoke to, the knowledgeable one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الْـمَظْلُومَةُ الْـمَغْصُوبَةُ،

Peace be upon you O the oppressed lady whose right was usurped. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الْـمُضْطَهَدَةُ الْـمَقْهُورَةُ،

Peace be upon you O the persecuted, the maltreated one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا فَاطِمَةُ بِنْتَ رَسُولِ اللهِ

Peace be upon you O Fatima, daughter of the Messenger of Allah. وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ،

And may the mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you. صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْكِ

May Allah bless you, وَعَلىٰ رُوحِكِ وَبَدَنِكِ،

And your soul and your body. أَشْهَدُ أَنَّكِ مَضَيْتِ عَلىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّكِ،

I bear witness that you spent your life with full awareness of your duty towards your Lord; وَأَنَّ مَنْ سَرَّكِ فَقَدْ سَرَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ،

And (I bear witness) that one who pleases you, has pleased the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him and his Household. وَمَنْ جَفَاكِ فَقَدْ جَفَا رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ،

And one who has been betrayed you has indeed betrayed the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him and his Household. وَمَنْ آذَاكِ فَقَدْ آذَى رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ،

And one who hurts you, has hurt the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him and his Household. وَمَنْ وَصَلَكِ فَقَدْ وَصَلَ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ

And one who associates with you, has associated with the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him and his Household. وَمَنْ قَطَعَكِ فَقَدْ قَطَعَ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ

And one who breaks off ties with you, has broken off ties with the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him and his Household. لِأَنَّكِ بِضْعَةٌ مِنْهُ

This is because you are an inseparable part of him (the Prophet), وَرُوحُهُ الَّذِي بَيْنَ جَنْبَيْهِ،

and you are his soul with which he lives. أُشْهِدُ اللهَ وَرُسُلَهُ وَمَلآئِكَتَهُ

I ask Allah, His Messengers, and His angels to be the witnesses, أَنِّي رَاضٍ عَمَّنْ رَضِيتِ عَنْهُ،

that indeed I am pleased with the one you are pleased with, سَاخِطٌ عَلىٰ مَنْ سَخِطْتِ عَلَيْهِ،

and I am displeased with the one you are displeased with, مُتَبَرِّئٌ مِـمَّنْ تَبَرَّأْتِ مِنْهُ،

and I disavow the one whomsoever you disavow, مُوَالٍ لـِمَنْ وَالَيْتِ،

and I am loyal to the one whom you support, مُعَادٍ لِـمَنْ عَادَيْتِ،

and I am an enemy of the one who you betake as an enemy, مُبْغِضٌ لـِمَنْ أَبْغَضْتِ،

and I am hateful to the one whom you hate, مُحِبٌّ لـِمَنْ أَحْبَبْتِ،

and I like the one whom you like. وَكَفىٰ بِاللهِ شَهِيداً وَحَسِيباً

Verily, Allah is Sufficient as a Witness, and a Reckoner, وَجَازِياً وَمُثِيباً

and a Punisher, and a Rewarder.
You may then pray to Almighty Allah to send
blessings upon the Noble Prophet and the Imams.
Among the recommended acts on the third of Jumadi al-Akhir (the martyrdom day of Lady Fatima Zahra’), another form of ziyarah for her has also been cited by some scholars whose statements are similar to the statements of the aforementioned ziyarah that was quoted from Shaykh al-Tusi. However, the complete form of this ziyarah is as follows: أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ رَسُولِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the Messenger of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ نَبِيِّ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the Prophet of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ حَبِيبِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the most beloved one of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ خَلِيلِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the close friend of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ صَفِيِّ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the chosen one of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ أَمِينِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the trustee of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ خَيْرِ خَلْقِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the best of Allah’s creations. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ أَفْضَلِ أَنْبِيَآءِ اللهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the best of Allah’s prophets, messengers and angels. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا بِنْتَ خَيْرِ الْبَرِيَّةِ،

Peace be upon you O daughter of the best of created beings. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا سَيِّدَةَ نِسَآءِ الْعَالَـمِينَ مِنَ الأَوَّلِينَ وَالآخِرِينَ،

Peace be upon you O the Leader of all women of the world, including the past and the future generations. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا زَوْجَةَ وَلِيِّ اللهِ وَخَيْرِ الْـخَلْقِ بَعْدَ رَسُولِ اللهِ،

Peace be upon you O the lady of the intimate servant of Allah and the best of all created beings after the Messenger of Allah. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا أُمَّ الْـحَسَنِ وَالْـحُسَيْنِ

Peace be upon you O the mother of Hasan and Husayn, سَيِّدَيْ شَبَابِ أَهْلِ الْـجَنَّةِ،

the two masters of the youth of paradise. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الصِّدِّيقَةُ الشَّهِيدَةُ،

Peace be upon you O the veracious, the martyred one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الرَّضِيَّةُ الْـمَرْضِيَّةُ،

Peace be upon you O the content, the pleased one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الْفَاضِلَةُ الزَّكِيَّةُ،

Peace be upon you O the virtuous, the pure one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الْـحَوْرَآءُ الإِنْسِيَّةُ،

Peace be upon you O the paradisiacal human being. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا التَّقِيَّةُ النَّقِيَّةُ،

Peace be upon you O the pious, the immaculate one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الْـمُحَدَّثَةُ الْعَلِيمَةُ،

Peace be upon you O the one whom the angels spoke to, the knowledgeable one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الْـمَظْلُومَةُ الْـمَغْصُوبَةُ،

Peace be upon you O the oppressed lady whose right was usurped. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الْـمُضْطَهَدَةُ الْـمَقْهُورَةُ،

Peace be upon you O the persecuted, the maltreated one. أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا فَاطِمَةُ بِنْتَ رَسُولِ اللهِ

Peace be upon you O Fatima, daughter of the Messenger of Allah. وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ،

So upon you be the mercy and blessings of Allah. صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْكِ

May Allah send His prayers upon you, وَعَلىٰ رُوحِكِ وَبَدَنِكِ،

And your soul, and your body. أَشْهَدُ أَنَّكِ مَضَيْتِ عَلىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّكِ،

I bear witness that you have spent your life with full awareness of your duty towards your Lord; وَأَنَّ مَنْ سَرَّكِ فَقَدْ سَرَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ،

And (I bear witness) that one who pleases you, will have pleased the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his Household, وَمَنْ جَفَاكِ فَقَدْ جَفَا رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ،

And the one who displeases you will have displeased the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his Household. وَمَنْ آذَاكِ فَقَدْ آذَى رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ،

And the one who harms you will have harmed the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his Household. وَمَنْ وَصَلَكِ فَقَدْ وَصَلَ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ

And the one who respects you, will have respected the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his Household. وَمَنْ قَطَعَكِ فَقَدْ قَطَعَ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ

And the one who disrespects you will have disrespected the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his Household. لِأَنَّكِ بِضْعَةٌ مِنْهُ

This is because you are an inseparable part of him (the Prophet), وَرُوحُهُ الَّذِي بَيْنَ جَنْبَيْهِ.

and you are his soul with which he lives. أُشْهِدُ اللهَ وَمَلآئِكَتَهُ أَنِّي وَلـِيِّ لـِمَنْ وَالاَكِ،

I ask Allah and His angels to be the witnesses that I am the friend of one who adheres to you, وَعَدُوٌّ لـِمَنْ عَادَاكِ،

and I am the enemy to one who is an enemy of you, وَحَرْبٌ لـِمَنْ حَارَبَكِ،

and I am at war against one who wages war against you. أَنَا يَا مَوْلاَتِي بِكِ وَبِأَبِيكِ وَبَعْلِكِ وَالأَئِمَّةِ مِنْ وُلْدِكِ مُوقِنٌ،

O my master! I have full faith in you, your father, your husband, and your sons - the Imams; وَبِوِلاَيَتِهِمْ مُؤْمِنٌ،

and I believe in their (Divinely commissioned) leadership; وَلِطَاعَتِهِمْ مُلْتَزِمٌ،

and I commit myself to their obedience. أَشْهَدُ أَنَّ الدِّينَ دِينُهُمْ،

I bear witness that their religion is the true religion; وَالْـحُكْمَ حُكْمُهُمْ،

and their command is the true command; وَهُمْ قَدْ بَلَّغُوا عَنِ اللهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ،

and they have conveyed (the message) on behalf of Almighty Allah (flawlessly); وَدَعَوْا إِلىٰ سَبِيلِ اللهِ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْـمَوْعِظَةِ الْـحَسَنَةِ،

and they have called to the Way of Allah with wisdom and fair exhortation. لاَ تَأْخُذُهُمْ فِي اللهِ لَوْمَةُ لاَئِمٍ،

They have never feared the blame of anyone concerning carrying out their duty towards Almighty Allah. وَصَلَوَاتُ اللهِ عَلَيْكِ وَعَلىٰ أَبِيكِ وَبَعْلِكِ

Blessings of Allah be upon you, and upon your father, and your husband, وَذُرِّيَّتِكِ الأَئِمَّةِ الطَّاهِرِينَ.

And your descendants - the Immaculate Imams. أَللّٰهُمّ صَلِّ عَلىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَأَهْلِ بَيْتِهِ

O Allah send blessings upon Muhammad and his Household, وَصَلِّ عَلىٰ الْبَتُولِ الطَّاهِرَةِ

And upon the immaculate, the pure lady, أَلصِّدِّيقَةِ الْـمَعْصُومَةِ

The veracious, the sinless one, أَلتَّقِيَّةِ النَّقِيَّةِ

The pious, the immaculate one, أَلرَّضِيَّةِ الْـمَرْضِيَّةِ

The content, the well-pleased one, الزّكِيَّةِ الرَّشِيدَةِ

The chaste, the rightly guided one, الْـمَظْلُومَةِ الْـمَقْهُورَةِ،

The oppressed, the wronged one, الْـمَغْصُوبَةِ حَقُّهَا،

The one whose right was usurped, الْـمَمْنُوعَةِ إِرْثُهَا،

(The one) whose right of inheritance was violated, الْـمَكْسُورَةِ ضِلْعُهَا،

(The one) whose rib was broken, الْـمَظْلُومِ بَعْلُهَا،

(The one) whose husband was persecuted, الْـمَقْتُولِ وَلَدُهَا،

(The one) whose son was slain; فَاطِمَةَ بِنْتِ رَسُولِكَ،

(she is) Fatima: the daughter of Your Messenger, وَبَضْعَةِ لَـحْمِهِ،

and part of his flesh, وَصَمِيمِ قَلْبِهِ،

and essence of his heart, وَفِلْذَةِ كَبِدِهِ،

and piece of his innermost, وَالنَّخْبَةِ مِنْكَ لَهُ،

and choice of You for him, وَالتُّحْفَةِ خَصَصْتَ بِهَا وَصِيُّهُ،

and gift that You gave exclusively to his (the Prophet’s) successor, وَحَبِيبَةِ الْـمُصْطَفىٰ،

and most beloved of the chosen Prophet وَقَرِينَةِ الْـمُرْتَضىٰ،

and wife of the pleased successor, وَسَيِّدَةِ النِّسَآءِ،

and Leader of all women, وَمُبَشِّرَةِ الأَوْلِيَآءِ،

and conveyor of good tidings to the intimate servants (of Almighty Allah), حَلِيفَةِ الْوَرَعِ وَالزُّهْدِ،

the inseparable one from piety and asceticism, وَتُفَّاحَةِ الْفِرْدَوْسِ وَالْـخُلْدِ

and apple of the heaven and eternity (in paradise); أَلَّتِي شَرَّفْتَ مَوْلِدَهَا بِنِسَآءِ الْـجَنَّةِ،

the lady through whose birth You have honoured the women of paradise, وَسَلَلْتَ مِنْهَا أَنْوَارَ الأَئِمَّةِ،

from whom You pulled the Lights of the Imams, وَأَرْخَيْتَ دُونَـهَا حِجَابَ النُّبُوَّةِ.

and fixed the veil of prophethood أَللّٰهُمّ صَلِّ عَلَيْهَا صَلاَةً تَزِيدُ فِي مَـحَلِّهَا عِنْدَكَ،

O Allah confer upon her the blessings that raise her standing, وَشَرَفِهَا لَدَيْكَ،

and her honour with You; وَمَنْزِلَتِهَا مِنْ رِضَاكَ،

and raise her position in Your Pleasure, وَبَلِّغْهَا مِنَّا تَـحِيَّةً وَسَلاَماً،

and convey to her our greetings and salutations; وَآتِنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ فِي حُبِّهَا فَضْلاً وَإِحْسَاناً وَرَحْـمَةً وَغُفْرَاناً

and grant us favour, kindness, mercy, and forgiveness from You on account of our love for her. إِنَّكَ ذُو الْعَفْوِ الْكَرِيمِ.

Verily You are the All-Generous Lord of forgiveness.
Ziyarah of Fatima for the third of Jumadi al-Akhir

أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا سَيِّدَةَ نِسَآءِ الْعَالَـمِينَ،

Peace be upon you O the leader of the women of the world! أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا وَالِدَةَ الْـحُجَجِ عَلىٰ النَّاسِ أَجْـمَعِينَ،

Peace be upon you O the mother of the proof over all people! أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ أَيَّتُهَا الْـمَظْلُومَةُ الْـمَمْنُوعَةُ حَقُّهَا.

Peace be upon you O the wronged one whose right was usurped. أَللّٰهُمّ صَلِّ عَلىٰ أَمَتِكَ وَابْنَةِ نَبِيِّكَ وَزَوجَةِ وَصِيِّ نَبِيِّكَ

O Allah send blessings upon Your servant, the daughter of Your Prophet, the wife of the Successor of Your Prophet – صَلاَةً تُزْلِفُهَا فَوْقَ زُلْفىٰ عِبَادِكَ الْـمُكَرَّمِينَ

Such remarkable blessings that approach her nearer to You than the steps (of proximity taken by) Your honoured servants مِنْ أَهْلِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَأَهْلِ الأَرْضِينَ

From among the inhabitants of the heavens and the earth.
Ziyarah of Fatima Zahra’ on Sunday

أَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكِ يَا مُـمْتَحَنَةُ

Peace be on you, O the carefully examined one, إِمْتَحَنَكِ الَّذِي خَلَقَكِ فَوَجَدَكِ لِـمَا امْتَحَنَكِ صَابِرَةً

Allah had tried you before He created you (for this worldly life), And thus He found you successfully enduring in that trial. أَنَا لَكِ مُصَدَّقٌ صَابِرٌ عَلىٰ مَا أَتَى بِهِ أَبُوكِ وَوَصِيِّهُ

I believe in you; and I bear patiently all that which has been conveyed by your father and his successor صَلَوَاتُ اللهِ عَلَيْهِمْ

Blessings of Allah be upon all of them. وَأَنَا أَسْأَلُكِ إِنْ كُنْتُ صَدَّقْتُكِ إِلاَّ أَلْـحَقْتِنِي بِتَصْدِيقِي لَـهُمْ

I beseech you, if I have stated the truth, to bind me together with the testimony, concerning both of them; لِتُسَرِّ نَفْسِي

In order to give joy and satisfaction to my soul. فَاشْهَدِي أَنِّي طَاهِرٌ بِوَلاَيَتِكِ وَوِلاَيَةِ آلِ بَيْتِكِ

So bear witness that truly I, by heart, made evident your, and your family’s leadership صَلَوَاتُ اللهِ عَلَيْهِمْ أَجْـمَعِينَ.

المصدر
Translated by Badr Shahin

Edited by Arifa Hudda

عرض البوم صور صدى المهدي   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-01-2020, 01:39 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
معلومات العضو
عاشقة ام الحسنين

مراقـــبة عـــــامة

الصورة الرمزية عاشقة ام الحسنين

إحصائية العضو

التوقيت

التواجد والإتصالات
عاشقة ام الحسنين غير متواجد حالياً

كاتب الموضوع : صدى المهدي المنتدى : احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
افتراضي

اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد وعجل فرجهم ياكريم
مجهود رائع
جزاك الله خيرا

توقيع : عاشقة ام الحسنين

عرض البوم صور عاشقة ام الحسنين   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-01-2020, 06:33 AM   المشاركة رقم: 3
معلومات العضو
محـب الحسين

الصورة الرمزية محـب الحسين

إحصائية العضو

التوقيت

التواجد والإتصالات
محـب الحسين غير متواجد حالياً

كاتب الموضوع : صدى المهدي المنتدى : احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
افتراضي

جزاكِ الله خير الجزاء

توقيع : محـب الحسين

عرض البوم صور محـب الحسين   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
زين جوالك بأجمل ثيم ممكن تراه عيناك بعنوان Lady Bug تاجو و بس ثيمات 1 27-07-2017 02:51 AM
Importance of Fatima محب الصدر احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه 6 04-11-2011 11:18 AM
Fatima (SA), Prototype for Muslim Women :: بحر :: احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه 2 29-04-2009 12:52 PM

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع