العودة   منتديات احباب الحسين عليه السلام > القسم الأدبي > احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه لكل مايتعلق بلغتنا العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه
روابط مفيدة مشاركات اليوم البحث

Supplication of the Month of Rajab

احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-01-2024, 09:42 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
الكاتب

صدى المهدي

مراقـــبة عـــــامة

الصورة الرمزية صدى المهدي

الملف الشخصي

صدى المهدي غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي Supplication of the Month of Rajab

Astaghfirullaha wa asʾaluhu al-tawba
(Translation: I seek Allah’s forgiveness and I beseech His repentance).
A general perusal of the recitations and rituals recommended in the devotional text Mafatihul Jinan for this month indicates that the Imams of the Ahlulbayt have encouraged their followers to recite the following formulas / recitations exceedingly in the month of Rajab. These are:
1) استغفر الله واتوب اليه – astaghfirullaha wa atubu ilayhi (Translation: I seek Allah’s forgiveness and I turn repentantly towards Him).
2) لا اله الا الله – la ilaha illallahu (Translation: There is no god but Allah).
3) Sura al-Ikhlas.
Of course, there are specifications as to the number of repetitions required of these recitations, and for each specification there are slight changes in the wordings of the recommended formulas, however, the core teaching that one can deduce from all these different specifications and wordings is that an excess in the recitation of these recitations is highly encouraged.
Ibn Babwayhi (al-Shaykh al-Saduq) (d. 381 AH / 991 AD) narrates from Salim by means of a reliable chain who said: ‘I visited al-Sadiq (as) in the month of Rajab. This was at a time when only a few days remained in this month. When he saw me, he asked: “Did you fast any of the days of this month?” I replied: “by Allah, no I did not, son of the Messenger of Allah.” So he said to me: “Then you have forfeited a reward the worth and scope of which is unknown to any save Allah. Indeed this is a month which Allah has favoured, exalted its sanctity, and has enjoined the reward of grace for those who fast in it.” So I said: “son of the Messenger of Allah, what if I fasted during these remaining days, will I be able to partake of some of the rewards applicable to those who have fasted in it?”
He said: “Salim, whoever fasts one day from the last days of this month will be safe from the severity of the agony of death, and he shall be safe from the terrors of the first days of the grave (i.e. the beginning of purgatory) as well as the punishment of the grave. Whoever fasts two days from the last days of this month will obtain the permission of crossing the ‘bridge’ (with ease) due to it. Whoever fasts three days from the last days of this month will be safe and protected from the circumstances and severities of the day of the Great Fright (i.e., the day of judgement), and he will be granted immunity from hell fire.”
As for those who cannot fast, it is transmitted that they should glorify Allah every day a hundred times with the following glorification (al-taSbih) so that they may partake of the rewards applicable to fasting:
سبحان الاله الجليل سبحان من لا ينبغي التسبيح الا له سبحان الأعز الاكرم سبحان من لبس العز و هو له اهل
Subhanal-ilahi al-jalil, Subhana man la yanbaghi al-tasbihu illa lahu, Subhanal aʿazzi al-akram, Subhana man labisa al-ʿizza wa huwa lahu ahlun
(Translation): Glory be to the Exalted Sublime Deity. Glory be to the One, none other than whom is worthy of glorification. Glory be to the Most Mighty and Most Generous. Glory be to Him who has donned the attire of Dignity and He is most worthy of it.
The Famous Supplication of the Month of Rajab

Seyyid Ibn Tawus (d. 664 AH / 1265 AD) relates from Muhammad b. Dhakwan, who was well known by the title of ‘al-Sajjad’, (i.e. one who prostrates exceedingly). He was famously known by this title because he used to prostrate and weep a lot during prostration, till he lost his eyesight!
He relates: ‘I said to al-Sadiq (as): “May I be sacrificed for you, this is the month of Rajab, so teach me a supplication for this month by which Allah may grant me benefit.” The Imam said “Write: ‘In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful’, and recite (the following supplication) every day of the month of Rajab, morning and evening, as well as immediately after your daily ritual prayers, in the day time and night time:
يَا مَنْ أَرْجُوهُ لِكُلِّ خَيْرٍ ،
‘O One from whom I hope all goodness,
وَ آمَنُ سَخَطَهُ عِنْدَ كُلِّ شَرٍّ ،
And from whose displeasure I seek safety and security at the moment of (committing) every evil.
يَا مَنْ يُعْطِي الْكَثِيرَ بِالْقَلِيلِ ،
O One who grants abundantly in return for little.
يَا مَنْ يُعْطِي مَنْ سَأَلَهُ ،
O One who grants whoever beseeches Him.
يَا مَنْ يُعْطِي مَنْ لَمْ يَسْأَلْهُ وَ مَنْ لَمْ يَعْرِفْهُ تُحَنُّناً مِنْهُ وَ رَحْمَةً ،
O One Who grants (even) the one who does not beseech Him and does not know Him, (yet He grants) in compassion and mercy!
أَعْطِنِي بِمَسْأَلَتِي إِيَّاكَ جَمِيعَ خَيْرِ الدُّنْيَا ،
وَ جَمِيعَ خَيْرِ الْآخِرَةِ ،
So grant me the totality of the good of this world and that of the hereafter by my seeking You specifically.
وَ اصْرِفْ عَنِّي بِمَسْأَلَتِي إِيَّاكَ جَمِيعَ شَرِّ الدُّنْيَا وَ شَرِّ الْآخِرَةِ ،
Turn away from me the totality of the evil of this world and that of the hereafter by my seeking You specifically.
فَإِنَّهُ غَيْرُ مَنْقُوصٍ مَا أَعْطَيْتَ ،
For certainly, there is no defect in what You grant,
وَ زِدْنِي مِنْ فَضْلِكَ يَا كَرِيمُ
And increase me Your Grace O Generous One.
The narrator said: ‘Then (when the Imam reached this point) he extended his left hand and took hold of his beard and then supplicated with the following supplication while taking recourse to the forefinger of his right hand, and said:
يَا ذَا الْجَلَالِ وَ الْإِكْرَامِ ،
‘O the Possessor of Majesty and Honour,
يَا ذَا النَّعْمَاءِ وَ الْجُودِ ،
O the Possessor of Kindness and Munificence,
يَا ذَا الْمَنِّ وَ الطَّوْلِ ،
O the possessor of Favours and Power,
حَرِّمْ شَيْبَتِي عَلَى النَّارِ
Bar my grey hair from the fire of hell’.”
  • 1. Rajab is one of the four months of sanctity during which the Arabs would not fight. The other three months are Muḥarram, Safar and Dhū al-Ḥijja. This pre-Islamic custom was accommodated within Islam with some modifications.

Support Us

The Al-Islam.org site and the DILP are entirely supported by individual donors and well wishers. If you regularly visit this site and wish to show your appreciation, or if you wish to see further development of Al-Islam.org,.
IMPORTANT : All content hosted on Al-Islam.org is solely for non-commercial purposes and with the permission of original copyright holders. Any other use of the hosted content, such as for financial gain, requires express approval from the copyright owners.

English

© Ahlul Bayt Digital Islamic Library Project 1995-2024

من مواضيع صدى المهدي » إهداء نسخة مصورة من مخطوط قرآني نادر إلى خزانة العتبة العباسية
» الانتظار والصِّراع بين المستضعفين والمستكبرين
» الإستفتاءات … أسئلة بشأن البيع والشراء
» أنَّ الدين هو وسيلة اخترعها الأقوياء والأثرياء لتخدير الفقراء
» تحت شعار (من نهج الزهراء حجابي وبزينب اقتدائي)
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
month, rajab, supplication

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Supplication of Farewell to Ramadan (by Imam al-Sadiq)) صدى المهدي احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه 0 17-04-2023 01:46 PM
40Ahadith Regarding the Month of Ramadhan صدى المهدي احباب الحسين للغة العربيه واللغات الاجنبيه 1 23-04-2020 05:08 PM

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع